Awards: Turkish Union of Writers
- Published Works:
- Şeyda Divanı[Traditional Ottoman Poetry; “Şeyda” is Uçar’s penname], added as an appendix to this edition also, “Ru’yâ ve Gerçek”, Sivas 1980, second edition, Nigde, 1997. And enlarged third edition titled as Divan, Domino yy., Istanbul, 2007, 4th edition Divan Şûle yy., Istanbul,november, 2011
- Patterns and Trends in History [a manifesto of his historical worldview as a long article written for the colloqium of historians at Fırat University), Elazıg, 1984. (Published as a long article in 1986 at S.U. Edebiyat Dergisi, Konya) Second edition is published as in book format, 2004; and the third edition by Domino yy., Istanbul, 2007.
- Anadolu’da İslam-Bizans Mücadelesi,[Struggles between Islam and Byzantium in Anatolia], İşaret yy., İstanbul, 1990. Enlarged second edition with a new title “Araplar’ın Anadolu Seferleri”, by Domino yy., Istanbul, 2007, third edition by Şule yy., istanbul, january 2012
- Tarih Felsefesi Açısından İslamda Mülk ve Hilafet, [Sovereignty and Caliphate in Islam from the Perspective of the Philosophy of History], Konya, 1992. (awarded as the best book of the year by the Writers Union of Turkey), Second edition İz Yy., Istanbul , 1996. third edition, “Tarih Felsefesi Açısından Mülk ve Hilafet, by Domino yy., Istanbul, 2007, And the fourth edition by Şûle yy. Istanbul, july, 2011
- Tarih Felsefesi Yazıları, [Essays on the Philosophy of History], Vadi yy., Ankara, 1994. Enlarged second edition is titled as Tarih Felsefesi Meseleleri , [Issues in the Philosophy of History] Nehir yy. Istanbul, 1997. And the third edition again, titled as Tarih Felsefesi Yazıları, by Domino yy., Istanbul, 2007; Tarih Felsefesi Yazıları, Şûle yy., İstanbul, 2012
- Varlığın Ma’nâ ve Mazmûnu, [Meaning and the Symbolic Meaning of Existence] (his second book awarded as the best book of the year by Turkish Writer’s Union) İz yy, Istanbul, 1995. Enlarged second edition’s title is Varlığın Anlamı , by Domino yy., Istanbul, 2007. Third Edition: Varlığın Anlamı , Şûle yy., Istanbul, november, 2010
- Hüküm Gecesi (poems in modern Turkish), Konya, 2002. Much enlarged second edition’s title was, Mâlihulyâ, Ötüken yy., Istanbul, 1997. And enlarged Third edition’s title is Sen Şarkını Söyle, by Domino yy., Istanbul, 2007.,Sen Şarkını Söyle, by Şûle yy., yy., Istanbul, 2012.
- İnsanın Yeryüzü Macerası,[Mankind’s Adventure of the World] Gelenek yy., Istanbul, 2003. Second edition by Domino yy., İstanbul, 2007, Third edition by Şûle yy., Istanbul, August 2011
- Kültür, Teknoloji ve Sanat Yazıları [Culture, Technology and Art Essays], Domino yy., Istanbul , 2007. Şûle yy., Istanbul, August 2012
- Dil ve Felsefe, [Language and Philosophy], by Domino Yy., Istanbul, 2007, Şûle yy., Istanbul, April 2012